The Painted Kitchen
The Painted Kitchen: A cost effective way to update your existing kitchen cabinets, whether they are previously painted or in a natural wood finish. HPKUK Specialist kitchen cabinet painters can transform your kitchen to look like showroom condition. With a nationwide reach to all four corners and across the water to Spain (Malaga Region) there’s is a HPKUK kitchen painting specialist in a town near you…
There’s no denying that the kitchen has become the focal point of the modern home, you can imagine yourself gathered there among friends, sipping prosecco and nibbling on hors d’oeuvres with ease—or perhaps preparing a family meal while the kids pitch in as little sous-chefs.
But achieving that dream kitchen is also one of the most expensive home remodeling projects you can possibly undertake.
Here are a few tips to give your kitchen a fancy upgrade, without breaking your bank balance.
- If new cabinets aren’t on the cards, take your kitchen from outdated to outstanding with new hardware. Replace all door pulls, handles, and even hinges with classic chrome designs or fancy pieces in unexpected hues.
- Reinvent tired cabinets with new hardware to compliment your fresh newly painted kitchen.
- Paint job! Have a go yourself or choose a professional? The painted kitchen
- Update the splashbacks; tiled, glass slash-backs, stone, slate or steel… endless choices!
- Update lighting and fixtures… the right lighting can make such a difference (battery-powered LED lights are inexpensive and couldn’t be easier to install) which can add a soft ambiance to that evening meal.
- Renew worksurfaces if new granite isn’t in the budget. You can go for a textured imitation stone look, keep things cohesive with a solid colour or make the paint colour work with your existing tops.
- Update your kitchen-ware… new kettle, toaster and complimentary tea and coffee decanters can add an extra splash of colour and life in your new look kitchen.
Hiring a professional kitchen painter the painted kitchen
HPKUK Ltd brings together the most highly skilled kitchen painters and furniture painters so that clients throughout the UK and Europe can easily access the best craftsman for their project.
Whatever the size of your project, you can expect the same exceptional quality, attention to detail and personal service from every one of our HPKUK hand painting kitchen experts. The painted kitchen
We are passionate about creating beautiful hand painted kitchens, sprayed kitchens and painted furniture that are individual to you. There is no compromise on quality, with all our experts using only the best materials, techniques and expertise to create hand painted kitchens and furniture that last and maximise every detail within.
Our expert kitchen painters work with you to understand your requirements and what you’re looking to achieve in your newly painted kitchen, such as the desired style, colour and finish. Taking into consideration the size of your kitchen including the number of doors, as well as their material, they will provide a quote based on the scope of work to be completed.
A Commitment To You
Everyone at Hand Painted Kitchens UK (HPKUK) shares the same philosophy of taking tired looking wooden kitchens and transforming them back into stunning, showroom quality and functional centre pieces that sit at the heart of the home. All are dedicated to ensuring that every hand painted kitchen or sprayed kitchen they create is never anything short of exceptional, working together with clients until they are completely satisfied that their dream kitchen vision has been achieved.
How much would it cost to paint my kitchen?
Every project is quoted for on an individual basis to ensure it reflects the size, complexity and more, whilst always making sure that you receive exceptional value. On average, a project usually begins at £100 per kitchen cabinet door, with a small wooden kitchen that is lacquered oak or pine in finish usually costing around £1,200 to fully prime and paint with two top finishing coats.
A larger sized kitchen project can cost around £7,000 from start to finish, yet every project receives a fixed quote, which does not change throughout the duration unless more or less work is required, with you as the client, always receiving a new estimation in such instances.
Our kitchen cabinet painters celebrate traditional craftsmanship, throughout the whole process using only the very best materials and our expert knowledge to create an exceptional finish that continues to set a precedent for high end kitchen painting. http://www.thepaintedkitchen.es/
If you have a project in the pipeline, for a truly unique painted kitchen idea, please feel free to contact HPKUK Ltd we will be happy to give you the benefit of our experience, and advise you on what is involved to achieve the end result you have in mind.
HPKUK LTD is an official incorporated company and registered trademark, not to be mistaken with others similar.